By Patrick Wood, Editor
September 18, 2009
When Obama abruptly dropped the Eastern European missile shield, the real motive became quickly visible. Buried in a Reuter’s article was the following side note:
“Shortly after the pullback on the shield programme was announced, Russia’s government said Prime Minister Vladimir Putin would meet several U.S. executives on Friday from firms including General Electric, Morgan Stanley as well as TPG, one of the world’s largest private equity firms.“
In fact, all three companies mentioned have connections to the Trilateral Commission:
- Dinakar Singh, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, TPG-Axon Capital, New York, NY; former Co-head, Principal Strategies Department, Goldman Sachs
- Robert W. Lane, Board of Directors General Electric; Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Deere & Company, Moline, IL
- Lord Simon of Highbury, Senior Adviser of Morgan Stanley Europe; Member of the House of Lords, Deputy Chairman of
Unilever; Non-Executive Director of Suez Group; former Minister for Trade & Competitiveness in
Europe;Â former Chairman of BP, London
General Electric’s influence in the White House is second only to Goldman Sachs.
As noted in Obama: Trilateral Commission Endgame, members of the Trilateral Commission have thoroughly saturated the Obama administration — 13 percent of the U.S. membership now hold critical positions, including,
- Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geithner
- Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice
- National Security Advisor, Gen. James L. Jones
- Deputy National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon
- Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker
- Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis C. Blair
- Assistant Secretary of State, Asia & Pacific,Â Kurt M. Campbell
- Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg
- State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Haass
- State Department, Special Envoy, Dennis Ross
- State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Holbrooke
- Deputy Undersecretary of State for economic, energy and agricultural affairs, Robert Hormats
Note that Robert Hormats was vice-chairman of Goldman Sachs prior to his recent appointment. The economic development of Russia is part of his specific responsibilities.
The purpose of controlling the Executive Branch since the election of Jimmy Carter in 1976, has been to create insider business deals for themselves, at the expense of everyone else. The fact that Eastern Europe will now be at the mercy of Vladimir Putin and the Russian Bear doesn’t seem to bother the Trilaterals in the slightest.
Until this hegemony is exposed and broken up, there is zero percent chance of turning back Obama’s Marxist destruction of America as we know it today.
For further information, see the following articles…